dinsdag 28 oktober 2014

Bodyline Osaka

There is a really big Bodyline shop located in Osaka. It is right in the main shopping street (nearby the Disney Store), so it is hard to miss.
As per usual there is a neurotic Disney remix playing in the background. As this store is pretty big, with 2 floors, they sell almost all the items Bodyline advertises online. The ground floor holds the "normal" items, like socks, shoes, blouses, and wigs. The second floor holds the lolita dresses, cosplay suits, etc.
When I gave the blouses a closer inspection I found some really nice ones hanging between the awful pieces. There was one slight problem, the blouses I picked out were a size M, and I wasn't sure if that would fit me. At the Bodyline stores you are not allowed to try things on (while in the Tokyo store you are allowed to try shoes on), and there is a no returns rule, so I wasn't sure what to do. However, one of the shop girls (I'm really sorry for them seeing as what kind of crazy outfits they have to wear) told me the second blouse was half price, so I caved in and bought 2 blouses, plus a pair of shoes. The blouses turned out to fit perfectly, so I later returned to buy some more.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten