donderdag 6 augustus 2015

Bodyline Wig058 Review

I'm normally not the kind of person to post reviews, but seeing as how a hard time I had at finding reviews for Bodyline's wig058 I decided to give it a go.

For those not familiar with Bodyline, it is a Japanese shop selling a variety of items, ranging from cosplay costumes and wigs to lolita clothing and wigs. Bodyline has been one of the places where people bought their accessories like shoes and tights. While they do sell lolita dresses and blouses the quality can vary a lot and I would advise to make sure the garment is of good quality either by reading reviews or visiting their physical store in Japan.
You can find the online shop here, there is currently a big sale going on as the site will soon be moving to another page. Shipping is free from a certain order amount.

I had always stayed away from Bodyline wigs, as I had heard some negative things about some of the wigs on the site. However, included in the recent sales were the ringlet wigs (not the one this review is about), being an old-school lolita I couldn't resist being that wig. I had also been wondering how a bob cut would look on me, so I bought wig058 to try it out.


Ordering and shipping went smoothly, it took roughly 1 week for the package to reach me.
I ordered the color lightbrown-4, which turned out to be pretty close to my natural blonde color.
The quality is really decent for a Bodyline wig, it is not really shiny, though I haven't looked at it in direct light. The fibers are okay, close-up you will easily see that it is a wig, but in pictures people actually believed I had cut my hair.
The only downside is that the ends don't curl inwards like on the photo. This might be adjusted by using some heat to re-style it, but I haven't tried it yet.
I've attached a photo of the wig worn by me, this was straight out of the package, so I haven't cut the bangs or tried to style the hair ends inwards.

Good luck with your next Bodyline order!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten