maandag 23 juni 2014

Behind the Mask


On 3 May 2014 some girls from our comm organized the Behind the Mask event. The dresscode was lolita and masks, such a fancy event gave me the opportunity to use an OTT piece from my wardrobe.
After I had decided on which dress to wear and my main theme, roses, I could start collecting accessories and most importantly start hunting for a mask. Finding just the right mask was quite difficult, but in the end I found the page of an elderly lady who sold made and sold masks. She was selling the exact kind of mask that I had in mind.
The event was held in a beautiful church room, whit plenty of space for all the guests and merchants. There were a few stalls selling all kinds of cute lolita items, I bought an adorable cat necklace for my mom from Senõr Bear. There were also 2 different workshops, one on wig care and the other about tea, I wasn't able to attend them, so I filled my time whit talking to a few old and new friends.
One activity I did participate in was the fashion contest. It was both great and scary at the same time to be competing against all the amazing outfits. I was really surprised when the winners were announced and I won the 3rd price, I won a super cute set from Summer Tales Boutique.

Outfit rundown: dress & necklace; BTSSB, shoes; An-Tai-Na, tights; Bodyline, everything else offbrand

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten