vrijdag 27 juni 2014

Dream Items

Today I'm going to talk about my dream items. I actually keep 2 lists, one list with wishlist items (items i'd like to have but aren't on top of my list) and a list with dream items (items that I would kill for).
There are currently 7 items on that list (they are in random order);

  1. AatP: Elizabeth's Over Robe Op - I was lucky enough to be able to buy this from BtSSB Paris
  2. AatP: Poison de Lámour Juliette JSK
  3. AatP: Disney x Alice & the Pirates JSK (if I had to pick one as my most wanted dress, this would be it)
  4. BtSSB: La Robe de la Reine pour Midori
  5. This dress from 4 O'Clock that I don't know the name of :o
  6. Metamorphose: I own the matching set and am missing this bag, I only saw it being sold once, but it was for the black version.
  7. AatP: Elizabeth Bride of Death JSK I in either ivory or black, I previously owned the red high waisted skirt, but I sold it as I didn't like the color and the fit.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten