maandag 23 juni 2014

Hello Kitty high tea 23-02-2014

On sunday 23-02-2014 our comm had a Hello Kitty high tea meet. Set Genki Tei in The Hague offered to organize a lolita sunday, offering people a chance to meet lolitas in real life.
I had planned my outfit quite some time ahead of this meeting, I tried to go for a princes looking outfit, including massive poof. I really liked the look of the outfit, but it did give me a bit of a problem moving inside the train.

Outfit rundown: dress & necklace & coat; AatP, shoes; BTSSB, crinoline; 4 O'Clock, underskirt; handmade, tights & tiara; offbrand

I managed to get to The Hague in one piece, where a big group of lolitas were waiting, we actually had such a big group they had to split us up.


The high tea consisted of Hello Kitty shaped cookies, chocolates in the form of Hello Kitty's head, cream puffs (these should have been filled whit red bean according to the description given on the site, however they were just normal cream puffs), blueberry and strawberry cheesecake (also shaped like Hello Kitty's head), sushi (this seemed kind of out of place and honestly didn't taste that good), and a cheese tosti (which were imprinted with a Hello Kitty head, but were really dry and served with jam, I've never seen anyone eat their tosti whit jam :o).
Honestly I was kind of disappointed with the high tea, the tableware and food looked great, but the taste was only so-so.
Still I would go back to Set Genki Tei, as the cheesecakes were little pieces of heaven, and the dinner I had there was great.
I made 2 videos of the meet, one outfit video and one general video.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten